Shrine of Shanidev in India: In India there are many shrine of Shani dev. Following are the some important shrine of Shanidev.
1) Shani Shingnapur:- "Shani Shingnapur" is a famous pilgrim centre of Shani dev. Here, the deity self emerged from the earth in form of stone block and was found by shepherds. A unique aspect of this place is that no temple structure having the Shanidev. There is only a simple platform on which stands the Swayambhu idol, in black stone.
Shani Shingnapur is located near Ghodegoan, Ahmednagar District, Maharastra.
2) Kokilavan Shanidham:- “Kokilavan Dham” is the famous temple of Shanidev. It is believed that Kokilavan Dham is the place where Lord Shri Krishna gave darshan to Shani Dev. He also granted him the boon that whoever came to his temple to pray would immediately be freed from all worries and afflictions.
Kokilavan Dham is situated at Kosi Kalan, near Mathura in Uttar Pradesh.
3) ShaniDham (Mehrauli):- In this "Shanidham" we can see the tallest statue of Shanidev. The total hight of the statue is about 21 feet. It is the tallest statue of shanidev in all over world. It is made of Astdhatu and a natural rock of Shanidev.
This shanidham is at Fatehpur Beri, near Mehrauli, South Delhi, Delhi.
4) Shani Devaalayam in Deonar:- The deity of this temple is “God Shaneswara”. Here, we can see the 7 feet tall attractive statue of Shanidev. The temple is famous because of ritual puja. On every Saturday, Swamiji starts puja in early morning. The Aarti timing is 6.30 everyday.
The Shani devaalayam is situated east of shivaji Statute at the junction of Chembur, Deonar, Govandi on Mumbai-pune-Bangalore Eastern Express Highway, Mumbai (Mahrashtra).
5) In several parts of India, there are clusters of nine temples dedicated to the Navagraha (Nine Planet). One such cluster is located near the town Kumbakonam at TamilNadu state, India. Lord Shani's shrine in this cluster is located at Tirullar. It is a Temple dedicated to Lord Darbaranyesvara, a Form of Lord Shiva, in which Lord Shani is located in a niche in a wall. At this Temple, Lord Shani is considered to be of benevolent nature.
6) There is a Shree Shaneeshwarar Temple at Nerul, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
7) Nastanpur Rakshasa Bhuvan, Nandagaon, Nashik District, State Maharashtra.
8) Shri Shani Teertha, Birjapur.
9) Shani Bhavan, Shani Temple, Aurangabad District,(Maharashtra).