“Shani Shingnapur” is the name which is famous for God Shani dev. The primary function of Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan Trust is to provide convenient facilities to Devotees of God Shani dev. These facilities are given below.
1) In Shani Shingnapur, there is a facility for guidance of any types of service or queries at reception of Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan Trust.
2) The “Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan” is open for 24 hours.
3) Vehicle parking facility is available here.
4) Bathroom facility for bathing before going to the temple is available.
5) Security Guards for handling the devotees in the Queue at the Foundation.
6) Worship material as per your capacity. Item of worship started from Rs.10/- to forward.
7) Staying room for devotees is also available at reasonable rate in the Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan trust.
In Ahmednagar, there are many hotels with various ranges. You can book hotel as per your comfort and ability.
8) In the Shingnapur temple, there is no compulsion about doing any ‘pooja’-‘archana’.
9) Thefts do not occur here by the effect of Shani dev. So there is no need to worry about it.
10) ‘Shani Devata Hospital’ for the medical care of the devotees.
11) If devotees have any complaints or suggestions, they can contact to the Office of Devasthan. Ontherwise, they can also drop their written complaints or suggestions in the Complain box with their name & detail address. They will be taken and followed up.
12) The books related to Shani dev, the photos, cassettes and ‘prasad’ of God Shani are available at the reception at a reasonable rate.
Address of trust.
Shri Shaneshwar Devasthan Trust,
Shingnapur Village, Tal- Naivasa,
Dist – Ahmednagar- 414 105.
State- Maharashtra (India)